RED Dead Redemption 2 PC release time and date is fast approaching. Ahead of the Steam and Rockstar Games Launcher release there’s one big thing RDR2 fans need to know.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release time is fast approaching, with the big launch date finally here.
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version is set to have an unlock time of 1pm GMT, with RDR2 available to download from Steam and the Rockstar Games Launcher.
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC boasts a number of graphical and technical enhancements as well as new features.
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release time and date is on the horizon, with the critically acclaimed hit coming soon to Steam and the Rockstar Games Launcher.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is the first game in Rockstar’s hugely popular western series to come to PCs, and boasts a number of graphical and technical enhancements.
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC includes a number of new features such as Bounty Hunting Missions and Gang Hideouts as well as new weapons.
Ahead of the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release time and date a warning has been issued to fans looking forward to the RDR2 and Red Dead Online launch.
You may have thought that the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release time would have been midnight in your region.
But, according to reports, the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version is set to have a global release that could be later than fans anticipated.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version allegedly has a release time of 1pm GMT on Tuesday November 5.
For those in other regions that’s 8am eastern time and 5am pacific.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release time news was revealed in a post by Game Debate.
The site said they had “received confirmation from Rockstar” about the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release time.
Express.co.uk has also contacted Rockstar Games for comment about when the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version will be launching.
Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PC will offer HDR support and the ability to run on 4K resolution and beyond as well as faster frame rates.
Besides technical enhancements, Red Dead Redemption 2 PC will bring with it a number of updates to the Story Mode.
It will also offer free access to Red Dead Online.
Here’s the new story updates coming to the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version…
• Herman Zizendorf has been stealing tools from tradesmen – track him down in Blackwater.
• Ex-Confederate Cavalry Officer Camille de Millemont is wanted dead or alive out by Catfish Jacksons, but his loyal men are never far behind.
• Bart Cavanaugh and his gang are camping out in Big Valley. Take Bart dead or alive without alerting his gang if you want to avoid a whole mess of trouble.
• Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang in new hideouts at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
New Weapons for Story Mode including:
• M1899 Pistol – all-new Semi-automatic handgun with clip loaded ammunition
• Evans Repeater – high capacity repeater (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
• High Roller Revolver – ornate double-action revolver (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
• Le Mat Revolver – powerful revolver with the ability to shoot shotgun shells (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
• Search for treasures across the new Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail maps for gold bars and other rewards.
New Horses for Story Mode including:
• Warped Brindle Arabian – a fast and agile mount
• Few Spot Appaloosa – beautiful and hardy, ideal for cross-country journeys
• Perlino Andalusian – a healthy, sturdy animal ideal for hunting (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
• Red Chestnut Arabian – a fleet-footed beast with a distinctive coat (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
• Plus 3 new wild horse variations – keep an eye out for wild herds featuring the Buttermilk Buckskin Kentucky Saddler, Liver Chestnut Morgan and Gold Palomino Tennessee Walker
• Hawk Talon – permanently decreases Stamina bar drain speed by 30% when drawing a bow
• Cat Eye – permanently increases the length of Fortifying tonic effects by 20%
• Shark Tooth – permanently increases horse bonding experience bonus by 10%
• Turtle Shell – permanently increases health bar refill speed by 10%
• Crow Beak – permanently increases looted ammo by 10%
New mission “To The Ends of The Earth – collect requested herbs for a range of rewards