Lives are hanging in the balance in upcoming soap storylines as attacks and explosions end in death. As one of Phil Mitchell’s (Steve McFadden) enemies leaves him for dead in EastEnders, a fire takes hold in Emmerdale while Robert Sugden (Ryan Hawley) seems to be on the brink of murder.
Over in Coronation Street, it’s Seb Franklin (Harry Visinoni) who is in mortal peril as he uncovers the truth about the slavery ring while in Hollyoaks, Sienna Blake (Anna Passey) risks everything – including the wrath of Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas) – as she sets out to kidnap the twins.
Other developments include a killer plot, a new romance, a marriage breakdown, a daddy reveal, an addiction trauma, a surprising kiss, a collapse, a major discovery, a potential romance, a new feud, a proposal with a difference, a major wedding drama and an unwelcpme blast from the past.
1. Ben is on a high after he reluctantly agrees to help out at the E20 only to make an intriguing discovery that changes everything. But when he learns from Sharon that he has been cut out of Phil’s will in favour of Keanu, he seethes and lures Keanu to the Arches, intent on revenge.
2. As Ruby is strained to discover that Stacey is deeply unhappy with her relationship with Max, she tries to make amends with her friend but things only get worse. Martin is convinced that Stacey still has feelings for Max and confronts her, with their marriage hanging by a thread.
3. Sharon is on edge as she receives the DNA results revealing who the father of her unborn baby – but is it Phil or Keanu?
4. Chantelle remains furious with Mitch for punching Gray and despite Karen’s efforts to patch things up between them, she refuses to forgive her dad.
5. Keanu interferes when he learns that Phil is still doing dodgy dealings so Phil makes a serious threat. When Kat then mocks him over the stolen money, he turns the tables and issues a sinister warning. Later, Phil gets into a struggle with someone but ends up left for dead and fighting got his life.
6. Stuart is worried about Rainie and her reliance on painkillers but later asks her out on a date. As they go out for dinner, her behaviour worries him further so he changes their plans and takes her to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting instead.
7. Bernadette worries about how involved Karen is getting with Caren and issues a warning. Oblivious Caren suggests they go back to the empty Taylor household and the pair share their first kiss.
8. Seb discovers that Alina is trapped in a slavery ring and Rachel tells Jan that she wants him silenced. As Seb tells Jan about the trafficking, he persuades him against going to the police and assures him that he has stopped working for Rachel. But Alina is in more danger than ever.
9. After Vicky tells Robert that she is sick of being led on by him, she suddenly collapses and despite being told that the baby is okay, it’s a wake up call for Robert who declares that from now on, Vicky and their child will be his main priority. But soon, Tracy is onto them…
10. Kevin remains furious with Paula for the danger she put Jack in but after a pep talk from Tim he softens and forgives her – telling her that if she makes Sophie happy, then he has no problem with her.
11. Jenny has ambitious plans to make the Rovers over into a B&B but she tires of Kate hanging around. When Kate then has plans to go travelling with Imogen, Jenny is indignant when Johnny considers funding his daughter’s trip.
12. Carla walks in on Robert’s call to Vicky and he is flustered as she questions him how he got a job with young offenders when he has a criminal record. Later, Robert’s phone receives a message and Carla picks it up – so Robert thinks on his feet and shows her the texts her family have been sending to look out for her.
13. Abi is welcomed back to the garage but she accidentally traps Kevin’s hand in a car. Later, they are clearly getting on well and Sally picks up on a spark while Kevin suggests they go for a meal.
14. Ken is worried that Claudia is getting too comfortable at No.1 as she embarks on a de-cluttering spree and he tries to speed up the process of her moving out.
15. Kerry helps Amy to try and pay off her debts by sneaking into the factory with her and swiping the charity money being held in the safe. But as they spot the CCTV cameras, they sabotage them, unaware that the sparks from the electrical equipment have triggered a fire.
16. Robert is emotional as he sees his niece or nephew for the first time and Victoria is grateful for his acceptance but soon Lee is back on the scene and demanding compensation and a public apology from an affronted Victoria. As Lee pushes things too far, Robert prepares to take his revenge.
17. Bernice plans a Wild West themed charity event but the real purpose is to win back Liam and she offers him the role of Sheriff which he embraces with aplomb. But he is unaware that Bernice is planning an elaborate proposal at the end of proceedings – which soon goes wrong.
18. Sparks are reignited between Tracy and Billy and when she hears that he is doing some work in the factory stock room, she makes plans to seduce him.
19. Vanessa and Tracy are exasperated with Frank for chasing after Megan but why is he behaving so suspiciously?
20. The flames take hold at the factory and Tracy finds herself trapped in the stock room. As the situation gets worse, an explosion tears through the factory and not everyone will make it out alive…
21. Sienna hatches an elaborate plan to kidnap the twins from the au pair but when Maxine catches her, she is also stunned to learn of Maxine’s secret. The pair agree to keep quiet about what each other are up to and Sienna puts her full focus on her risky plan but it could go badly wrong.
22. A hopeful Maxine is all smiles as her wedding day finally arrives and, as she walks up the aisle, she is met by Damon. However, as they exchange vows and reach the point where the vicar asks if anyone knows of any reason they can’t wed, Maxine fears her secret will be blown.
23. Sinead is shaken when she receives a letter from Laurie but she tries to hide it from Diane.
24. Goldie continues to see Joel but Cleo fears that she is being used by her mystery man. Later, as Goldie and Joel meet up again, Joel knows he has a choice to make.
25. Cleo is jealous when she realises that Mitchell is still stripping but Marnie and Cindy call her out for her behaviour at an event and Nana warns Cleo she needs to accept it. Mitchell assures Cleo that the stripping is onlyan act – she is the woman for him.