If you want to know where to search chests inside containers with windows, then just have a read of this.
The Fortnite Season 10 Missions are a new way of doing the weekly challenges. Instead of the usual affair where you get a set of challenges to do to earn Battle Stars and whatnot, you get a set of challenges to do to earn Battle Stars and whatnot. One of this week’s challenges is to search chests inside containers with windows. It does sound like nothing has changed, but you can now prestige these missions in order to get even more loot.
This week we’ve been given the Spray and Pray Mission pack, which has everyone hunting down specific graffiti-themed objectives in order to try and complete it. A lot fo the challenges require specific knowledge of the map. So, while the challenges sound simple enough, in theory, the tricky part is finding these windowed containers. It’s not enough to know where you can find the general containers, there are only a few of these special windowed containers around.
Luckily enough, we happen to have a map on them just below, not only that, but we’ve got some specific instructions too. We’re just that good to you. Once you find them, all you need to do is hop inside and open a chest, nice and easy.
So, in order to help you complete the Spray and Pray missions, continue reading and all will be revealed.
As you can see, there are actually a fair few of these containers with windows around the Fortnite map. Finding them is part of the battle, the other is actually going inside and opening the chest, assuming there is one or it hasn’t already been opened. Your best bet is to head to one of these locations as soon as you can. The advantage of doing so with this challenge is that you’ll actually have a chest waiting for you, so you won’t be without a weapon if you get found.
As ever, Team Rumble makes this challenge far easier, but if you’re good enough then you won’t have to worry.
The chances are that the prestige version of this mission will involve visiting a few of these in a single match, in which case your best bet is to start at Pressure Plant and work your way to Dusty Depot and then Happy Hamlet, but we’ll know for sure once we’ve managed to prestige the Spray and Pray mission pack.
Why do you want to complete these missions anyway? Well, the more missions you complete, the more Battle Stars you’ll get. The more Battle Stars you get, the higher you can climb in the Battle Pass, and if you can make it all the way to the top, then you can unlock the Ultima Knight skin. Plus, you’ll get more V-Bucks, which can then be used to purchase next season’s Battle Pass. It’s just a good idea to do them, basically.
SPRAY & PRAY CHALLENGES
• Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
• Spray a Fountain, a Junkyard Crane, and a Vending machine (1)
• Spray different Gas Stations (3)
• Find lost Spraycans (5)
• Deal damage to opponent structures with a Minigun (3,000)
• Eliminate opponents with an SMG less than 15m away (3)
• Search Chests at Tilted (7)
• Eliminations with an SMG in a single match (2)
• Search Chests inside containers with windows (5)
• Spray cars or trucks in different Named Locations (6)
• Visit graffiti covered billboards in a single match (2)
• Damage opponents with a Minigun (500)
• Eliminate opponents with an SMG less than 5m away (5)
• Eliminate opponents in Tilted with the Tilted Teknique outfit (5)
– Stay tuned to Daily Star’s Fortnite hub for regular game updates